Prizes will be awarded to the authors of the three best papers.
It is with great joy and satisfaction that we invite the academic and business communities to submit papers to CIEM 2019 (9th Iberian Conference on Entrepreneurship), to be held on 14 and 15 November 2019, in Porto, in Universidade Portucalense, Portugal.
Authors may submit original scientific papers addressing the following topics:
- Entrepreneurship and globalization
- Internationalization of business: strategic aspects, Financial and fiscal
- Born Globals e International New Ventures
- Entrepreneurship and business digitalisation
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and strategic direction
- Entrepreneurship and finance.
- Family Entrepreneurship, succession and transfer of businesses
- Cultural entrepreneurship (culture and community)
- Rural Entrepreneurship, regional development and tourism
- Urban Entrepreneurship
- Social entrepreneurship
- Green and sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and public policy
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Technology-based Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and business incubators
- Entrepreneurship and education (Teaching: teaching methodology and experiences)
- Case study
Three types of papers can be submitted:
Full paper: Finished or consolidated works, to be included in one of the Conference themes. These papers are assigned a 6-page limit.
Short paper: Ongoing works with relevant preliminary results, opened to discussion. These papers are assigned a 4-page limit.
Poster paper: Initial work with relevant ideas, opened to discussion. These papers are assigned a 2-page limit.
The copy of the paper sent to the Scientific Committee for review should not contain any information allowing the identification of the author(s). Hence, information such as, names, affiliations and author’s references should not appear in the original version provided. Such information should only be included in the final version of the paper.
The papers that are submitted must not be published, nor under review for any other conference or national and international publications.
All papers must follow the formatting rules and are to be written in Portuguese, Spanish or English, and the abstracts must also be submitted in English.
All papers will be subject to “blind review” by, at least, two members of the Scientific Committee.
Authors of accepted papers may present their work during the working sessions. The duration of each presentation should not exceed more than 12 minutes, plus another 4 minutes for discussion.
The authors of accepted short papers and company papers will dispose of an 10 minute presentation in the Conference Work Session, and approximately 4 minutes of discussion will follow each presentation.
The authors of accepted poster papers must also build and print a poster to be exhibited during the Conference. This poster must follow an A1 or A2 vertical format. The Conference includes Work Sessions where these posters are presented and orally discussed, with a 5-minute limit per poster.
We are counting on you. Submit your contribution.